Poznámky ke stavebnímu vývoji hradu Cimburka u Městečka Trnávky

Variant title
Notes on the building development of Cimburk Castle, near Městečko Trnávka
Anmerkungen zur baulichen Entwicklung der Burg Cimburk bei Městečko Trnávka
Author: Štětina, Jan
Source document: Štětina, Jan. Hrad jako technický problém : technologie a formy výstavby středověkých opevněných sídel : Brno 20. listopadu 2007. Editor: Měřínský, Zdeněk. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011, pp. 89-110
Extent
89-110
Type
Article
Language
Czech
Description
Text zpřístupňuje výsledky povrchového průzkumu hradu Cimburka u Městečka Trnávky. Hrad z počátku 14. století obepínala mohutná obvodová hradba, uvnitř nádvoří zřejmě stála dvojice plochostropých budov – severní stavení a objekt v jihozápadním rohu. Čelo jádra snad zaujímal mohutný hranolový donjon. Při radikální přestavbě hradu v pozdní gotice za pánů z Boskovic vzniklo se začleněním starších zdiv předhradí, vybavené mohutnou vstupní věží a podkovovitou baštou. Hradní jádro – vybavené pravděpodobně dvorním peronem a novostavbou křídla východního – dostalo přestavbou severního křídla a scelením zástavby při západním obvodu podobu trojkřídlého patrového komplexu, doplněného vysunutými ochozy. Renesanční přestavba se omezila na dostavbu druhého patra paláce. Po požáru roku 1776 se hrad změnil ve zříceninu, z níž dnes zůstala zčásti čitelná dispozice nejnižší úrovně, torzo pozdně gotické obvodové zdi na severu a část předhradí.
The text presents the outcome of surface research into Cimburk Castle, near Městečko Trnávka. The castle, founded in the early 14th century, was surrounded by a mighty perimeter wall; there were two buildings with flat ceilings in the courtyard, a north building and a building in the south-west corner. The front of the castle core was possibly occupied by a massive donjon. During radical reconstruction of the castle in the late Gothic under the Lords of Boskovice, an outer bailey was formed by the incorporation of older constructions. It featured a mighty entrance tower and a horseshoe-shaped bastion. Reconstruction of the north wing, the unification of the built-up area by the western perimeter, probably including a courtyard platform, and the construction of a new east wing, meant that the castle core acquired the shape of a three-wing, one-floor complex with protruding galleries. A renaissance modification was limited to the construction of a second floor for the palace. Ruined by fire in 1776, all that remains of the castle today is the layout of the lowest level, with the torso of a late-Gothic perimeter wall in the north and a section of the outer bailey still partially discernible.
Rights access
open access
License: Not specified license
Document